Knowledgeable Experienced and Proven Conveyancers
1800 248 330

Can you help with a Queensland or Victoria matters?

The law is slightly different in each state.

We are licensed to do conveyancing in the state of NSW.

However, over the years we have done many conveyancing matters in Queensland and Victoria. We do this with the assistance of the solicitor in Queensland or Victoria.

Why would clients want us to help instead that they engage a solicitor in those states?

Answer: All of them were our past clients and they just prefer that we handle it.

Therefore, in rare cases, we will help you if all parties agree. We also only help our existing clients. We apologise that we do not take on new clients as we first need to understand you better.

Take me up